Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 5, 2013

My first love

My first love
when I was still in junior high school, I met a beautiful girl and an idol every student in my school first. she's a graceful, smart, love sports, and extra activities always follow basketball like me. because I often met him at the time, feeling it grow over time. when greeting you love spoken word he too replied. but a temptation when it comes to him, he too soon turned. he was forced to like someone she did not like the threats given by the man who liked him, I became also threatened as he is. after he decided to leave me, I was sad and cried a few days in my room. somehow it feels sad when she found out she was turned away from me, because he was afraid the threat or is he not truly in love with me. I recently found out that this is my first love, before I never cry when there is someone who left my girl. after this happens, I want to prove to him that I was not the man who deserved her win her a man. One day when he parted with the man who captured her heart she returned to see me, he came with tears, sadness, remorse and apologized to return again undergo a love story. but I just shut up and not looking at her crying and begging to me. once he had finished with sobs, I left him. I think he's not a good woman for me.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment